Wednesday, September 12, 2007

God gives us the desires of our hearts

Hi everyone

Well this past week-end at Deeper Still the Lord answered a prayer that I honestly thought would not be answered because it was just a desire of my heart. You all know I love Beth Moore and her studies, well I got to meet her an hug her neck before the conference on Friday. I was there early, as usual, and Beth and Pricilla showed up to surprise us. I do have pictures!

Now I do not worship Beth Moore, but our Lord does speak profoundly through her. She stands on the Word and she is a very gifted Bible teacher. As many of you know my testimony is very similiar to Beth's. I feel connected to her, as I know many of you do. I am still trying to figure out why God answered my prayer. There is something up and I am going to search the word and find out.

I was also blown away by Kaye Arthur. She is amazing. Right now I am facilitating Beth Moore's study on Daniel, but I think next we will do a Kaye Arthur study of Daniel. I want to go Deeper!

Love ya
Kristi B.

3 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Kristi
What a great testimony!!
I love that you say you have been forgiven much so you are learning to forgive!
I did share my testimony yesterday. I asked God to show me exactly what He wanted me to share - there was so much I could have talked about. God revealed to me where my focus should be and I wrote it out however when I go up to share it I was so nervous!!
I quoted 1 Corinthians 12:9 - where Paul talks about how through his weakness God is glorified.
Then I felt God's peace just surround me and I was no longer nervous. I was having the best time - cracking jokes and stuff :)
Thank you for remembering to ask about that - you are precious!!
I truly enjoyed meeting you and look forward to the next time we get together!
God bless,
Kim

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you writing. I am praying that you will use this forum to share what God has taught you

Patty said...

Hi Kristi!
I wanted to come by and say hi and that I really enjoyed meeting you in Nashville. We did Daniel a year ago and it was amazing. The second half made my brain hurt. LOL!!

Have a blessed week!
Love,
Patty